Reviews on Top 7 iPhone Real Time Location Tracking Apps
Real-time location tracking means has become a necessity in the present world. For iOS users, there are lots of cases where you would require iPhone real time location monitoring like once you lost your iPhone someplace or tracking your loved ones to understand where they go behind your back. Since, it isn’t feasible to maintain them under your alert times all the times, especially when you are working, you are able to take assistance from the real-time place monitoring apps and tools to track their places. So, in this guide, we have given you a few of the best iPhone real time location tracking tools and apps which you can use to keep your eye on the positioning of your nearest and dearest and protect them from any sort of danger.
Part 1. Top 7 iPhone Real Time Location Tracking Tools and Apps
CellSpy is a free iPhone real time location tracking app which lets you monitor the real time location of an iPhone. You can install this program on the target device and monitor its location in real time.
– You can monitor the real-time location of this goal.
– It’s Geofencing and location reporting features.
– Multiple devices can also be monitored.
– It works quietly in the background.
– CellSpy also has an SOS panic button.
– It puts a lot of pressure on the batterylife.
– iOS 9 or later.
Download CellSpy App at: https://cellspy.org/install-free-cell-phone-spy-app/
2. GPS Tracker
GPS Tracker is an iPhone real-time location tracking app which lets you track the location of your family member at any time. It utilizes the GPS, internet mapping, and other latest iPhone features to provide you the best location monitoring for tracking your children, spouse or other household members.
– It is possible to monitor the location of additional iPhone users of their preceding 12 hours.
– It is possible to allow or refuse other iPhone users to follow your location.
– You can cut back the battery use.
– Very simple to register and use.
– You are able to monitor kids, workers, as well as lost or stolen iPhone.
– Sometimes, it fails to update the places.
– Using it continuously will drain battery life.
– iOS 8.0, 9, 10 and iOS 11.
3. Find My iPhone
Find My iPhone is your official program from Apple to track the real time location of a lost or stolen iPhone. This iPhone real time location tracking app may also be used as a means to track the location of their iOS device. Furthermore, it comes preinstalled on several iOS devices and people who don’t can install it at no cost in the iOS App Store.
– It is quite simple to monitor the real time location of iPhone on a map.
– Location history of this device can also be seen.
– Additionally, it provides instructions to the missing device.
– You can view the battery percent on the target device.
– It doesn’t have some Geofencing facility.
– Does not support iOS device with an iOS version earlier than iOS 8.0.
– iOS 8.0 and later.
Check over here at https://cellspy.org/install-free-cell-phone-spy-app/
LocaToWeb is just another one of the best iPhone real time location monitoring app equipped with a great deal of powerful features. Not only it allows you to monitor the location of the target, but also the duration, space, speed and elevation of the gadget.
– it’s possible to share the place with others.
– Can track space, speed, and duration of the apparatus as it began moving.
– there’s not any need to enroll for using this program.
– Continued use will drain the battery quicker.
– It is not free and you also would need to spend money to get this program.
– iOS 9.0, iOS 10 and iOS 11.
Glympse is a free location sharing app which allows you to share your real time GPS location with a person. But if you would like to monitor someone who you can just send a sharing request from their apparatus to yourself. Then you’d have the ability to view all their place activities on a dynamic map.
– Track real location location of somebody without needing to register.
– Very easy to use and runs stealthily in the background.
– You would need to get access to the target device to deliver a sharing request to your apparatus.
– Battery drain is ensured as this program runs in the background.
– It can be used with iOS 9.0 and over.
6. Find My Friends
Find My Friends is another app from iPhone that lets you track the real time location of an iPhone. But unlike Locate My iPhone, Find My Friends is used for iPhone real time location monitoring and place the Geofencing places to get alerts when a individual arrives or leaves a location.
– Track real location location of your friends or loved ones.
– You can share your own place for a predetermined time permanently or temporarily.
– it’s possible to set Geofencing alerts when a person leaves or arrives a place.
– Accessible free of cost at Apple App Store.
– Sometimes the data is inaccurate.
– The latest version is compatible with iOS 10.0 and over.
7. Family Locator and GPS Tracker
Family Locator and GPS Tracker app are among the best iPhone real-time place tracking apps that you can use to track the GPS place of somebody. Utilizing this program, you may set Geofences alarms around certain places.
– Track real-time site.
– It supports SOS alerts panic alarms.
– You can also get instructions to your child’s location.
– If you want to track place history of somebody, you need to acquire in-app purchases.
– Only compatible with iOS 9.0 and later.
Part 2: The Finest iPhone Spy and Track Tool
The iPhone real time location tracking apps mentioned above will only enable you to monitor the GPS location of the target. However if you would like to track other iPhone actions or information, then it’s possible to use the NetSpy monitoring instrument.
NetSpy is a parental control and child tracking tool that allows you to monitor the actions of a person in their telephones. Even though it is available for tracking tasks of both Android and iOS devices, the working differs for both this particular platform. In Android, you need to download the tracking program on the target device whereas, on iPhone, you just need to know the iCloud ID and password of the target. It can track a variety of iPhone data like messages, telephone logs, locations history, plus much more.
Why Choose This iPhone Spy and Track Tool:
– You can track the location history of this target.
– Additionally, it monitors the telephone logs in addition to the text messages of the target.
– Web browsing history may also be monitored.
– Calendars, Notes, reminders etc. can also be assessed using NetSpy.
– You can also monitor the applications installed on the device.
Easy Steps to Track Someone’s iPhone Activities
Step 1: Go to the official site of NetSpy and subscribe to a NetSpy account. Go to Sign up page then register with your Email address and password.
Step 2: Now, at the NetSpy setup wizard, enter the name and age of the goal and select the OS as iOS then click”Next”.
Step 3: On the following page, input the iCloud ID and password on the target device and then click”Confirm”.
Nowlogin to a NetSpy dashboard and then you can spy or track the activities of this target iPhone. Click on”Location History” to see the places visited by the goal. In addition to this, you could also remotely assess his text message, call logs, app picture, video and other information directly.
There are a lot of reasons why somebody would like to utilize iPhone real-time place monitoring apps. This may consist of monitoring the location of children, workers, or spouses. If you don’t know how to track the real-time place of an iPhone, then you can use the very best iPhone real-time location monitoring apps mentioned here. But if you would like to monitor more than simply place history on the iPhone, then it’s possible to use the NetSpy tracking tool to track the cell phone actions of the goal.